At the Evelyn K. Davis Center for Working Families, we're helping families and individuals improve their financial position and connecting them with their work and career goals.
Polk County Financial Empowerment Center
- Whether it's personal finance, business growth, or nonprofit development needs, FEC
has got you covered.
Small Business Solutions
- Help your business with management and operations, marketing plans, products and service,
Social Media, registering your business with the state and federally, business identity
- Help your business with management and operations, marketing plans, products and services,
social media, registering your business with the state and federally, business identity,
Men on the Move
- A career closet where men who have been selected for a job interview and have clothing
needs will have a personal shopping experience.
- Our career coaches are ready to provide one-on-one job search and resume assistance
to job seekers. We continue to hear from employers who are hiring - let our coaches
provide guidance during this process.
- A financial education and matched savings program that helps youth make a successful
transition to adulthood.
- ELL, Digital Literacy, Marketing and Branding, Business Application, and more.
- Whether your child is a baby, toddler, middle-schooler, or teenager, take a class
with a parenting expert that helps you improve your family’s overall happiness.