HOW TO DONATE CLOTHES
What would you wear to a job interview? That is exactly the type of clothing we are need. Your apparel will give another man the confidence to make a great first impression, enter or return to the workplace, and land a job that could change his life.
Many clients go directly to an interview, so please ensure that all items are clean, on hangers, not more than 5 years old, and suitable for job interviews.
Dontation Drop Off Times:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays 11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
1171 7th St.
Des Moines, IA. 50314
To schedle an appointment outside of drop off times, contact 515-697-7728
- Interview appropriate suits
- Interview appropriate dress shirts (white shirts always a necessity)
- Professional separates including shirts, slacks, blazers and jackets
- Dress Shoes
- Ties and belts
- "Ready to Wear"
- All sizes accepted, always
CLOTHING NOT ACCEPTED
- Non Professional Clothing (denim, t-shirts, shorts, athletic wear)
- Ripped, stained
- 100% Linen
- We do not accept women’s clothing. Please call our partner, Dress For Success, at 515-288-0130
Thank you for supporting Men on the Move Career Clothing Closet.